We are looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented person who will be responsible for packing coffee orders for our Wholesale department. This role also involves managing non-coffee stock movement (incoming and outgoing deliveries) and deputising for our delivery driver during busy periods and to cover holidays/sick days. We are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic individual who is happy to work as part of our small team. A keen interest in coffee is essential.
- Pack each order with accuracy and on time
- Maintain focus at all times, especially when undertaking repetitive tasks
- Ensure all paperwork is correctly recorded & filed
- Ensure stock is managed appropriately at all times
- Help out with cleaning whenever necessary
- Be positive and helpful at all times
Required Skills and Qualities
- Interest in coffee.
- Self-motivation and time management.
- Attention to detail and pride in presentation.
- Willingness to learn and help out the team where necessary.
- Repetitive heavy lifting.
- Good written and conversational English.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A full, clean UK drivers license; experience driving in London would be beneficial.
- Full time (5 days per week), typically Monday to Friday, but may include an occasional Saturday.
- Based in our Bermondsey roastery.
- We offer 5 weeks of paid holiday each year.
- You will receive coffee theory training, barista training and have the opportunity to join in on cupping sessions and quality control tastings.
How to apply
Please email covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.